Last Updated: 09th February 2022
(1) Introduction These terms and conditions govern your use of our website; by using our website, you accept these terms and conditions in full. If you disagree with any part of these terms and conditions, do not use our website.
(2) Intellectual property rights Unless otherwise stated, we or our licensors own the intellectual property rights in the website and material on the website. Subject to the license below, all our intellectual property rights are reserved.
(3) License to use website You may view, download for caching purposes only, and print pages from the website, provided that: (a) you must not republish material from this website (including republication on another website), or reproduce or store material from this website in any public or private electronic retrieval system - except for paying customers who may store API/Report data privately; (b) you must not reproduce, duplicate, copy, sell, resell, or otherwise exploit our website or material on our website for a commercial purpose, without our consent; Resale of data from SiteRecipe is strictly prohibited - reselling access to SiteRecipe data on platforms such as Fiverr or Upwork will result in legal action against you. If you buy data from illegal resellers it will inevitably be made up - we actively track and engage with illegal resellers and create bogus data for their accounts.
(4) Accounts You must register with a valid email that we can send you email to. You must not used 'parked domains' or obfuscate your identity to prevent us from verifying your account is not fraudulent. You must not register duplicate accounts.
(5) Limitations of liability You acknowledge that it would be unreasonable to hold us liable in respect of this website and the information on this website.
Whilst we endeavour to ensure that the information on this website is correct, we do not warrant its completeness or accuracy; nor do we commit to ensuring that the website remains available or that the material on this website is kept up-to-date.
To the maximum extent permitted by applicable law we exclude all representations, warranties and conditions (including, without limitation, the conditions implied by law of satisfactory quality, fitness for purpose and the use of reasonable care and skill).
Our liability is limited and excluded to the maximum extent permitted under applicable law. We will not be liable for any direct, indirect or consequential loss or damage arising under these terms and conditions or in connection with our website, whether arising in tort, contract, or otherwise - including, without limitation, any loss of profit, contracts, business, goodwill, data, income, revenue or anticipated savings.
However, nothing in these terms and conditions shall exclude or limit our liability for fraud, for death or personal injury caused by our negligence, or for any other liability which cannot be excluded or limited under applicable law.
(6) Restricted access Access to certain areas of our website is restricted. We reserve the right to restrict access to areas of our website, or indeed our whole website, at our discretion.
If we provide you with a user ID and password to enable you to access restricted areas of our website or other content or services, you must ensure that that user ID and password is kept confidential. You accept responsibility for all activities that occur under your user ID or password.
We may disable your user ID and password at our sole discretion.
(7) Payment for services Annual payments can be made via Electronic Funds Transfer/Wire transfer upon request. we are using a third party service Paddle.com for our transactions.
You may cancel your account at any time. You accept that you if you no longer require the service it is your responsibility to cancel your plan. Cancellation functions are available via your login.
You cannot get a refund if you change your mind. Your rights for payment of services are protected , if your purchase is faulty or doesn't provide what is promised.
(a) Advanced, Basic, Pro & API services. Advanced, Basic and Pro accounts are provided on a subscription basis. Upon signing up for your account we will continue to charge you credit card for the agreed monthly or yearly value for the corresponding account until you tell us to stop. You may cancel your account at any time. You accept that you if you no longer require the service it is your responsibility to cancel your plan. Cancellation functions are available via your login.
(b) Enterprise/Team service. Enterprise/Team service is provided on a month and or yearly basis. Enterprise/Team subscriptions will be automatically renewed upon expiration unless canceled.
(c) Basic, Pro and Enterprise/Team Fair Use Basic, Pro and Enterprise/Team provide unlimited access to our database within fair use restrictions. If we determine your usage is not for your own commercial use or are generated reports with a high frequency we may cancel and disable your account without warning. Please contact us first if you believe this might be the case. Creating many variations of super large reports for massive data export is prohibited. The maximum dashboard report size is 1000000 results. Reports larger than 1000000 results should be made by contacting our servic at firstname.lastname@example.org.
(d) Enterprise/Team Accounts Enterprise/Team usage is strictly for employees of the organization that has signed up for Enterprise/Team.
(8) SiteRecipe.com Web Site and [all addresses].SiteRecipe.com You must not use our website in any way that causes, or may cause, damage to the website or impairment of the availability or accessibility of the website.
You must not use our website in any way which is unlawful, illegal, fraudulent or harmful, or in connection with any unlawful, illegal, fraudulent or harmful purpose or activity.
You must not use our website or website content to copy, publish or send mass mailings or spam. By creating and account and downloading lists, you agree not to send commercial electronic messages in bulk (spam). Telephone numbers provided cannot be use for marketing purposes.
If you spam or contact websites listed on the site you are wholly responsible for legal repercussions of those actions.
You must not use our website to copy, publish or send material which is illegal or unlawful, or material which could give rise to legal action under International and other applicable law. All material you copy, publish or send via our website must not be defamatory, obscene, indecent, hateful, discriminatory or inflammatory; such material must not infringe any person's intellectual property rights or rights of confidence, impinge upon any person's privacy, or constitute incitement to commit a crime; further, material must not be misleading, deceptive, sexually explicit, threatening, abusive, harassing or menacing.
We reserve the right to edit or remove any material posted upon our website.
We may take such action as we deem appropriate to deal with the posting of unsuitable material, including suspending or cancelling your account, restricting your access to our website, or commencing legal proceedings against you.
You must not re-sell or reproduce any of the contents of this website without our permission.
In respect of all material that you post on our website, you grant to us a worldwide, irrevocable, non-exclusive, royalty-free license to use, reproduce, adapt, publish, translate and distribute such material in any media, together with the right to sub-license such rights.
(9) SiteRecipe Trademark SiteRecipe is a registered trademark . We reserve the right to commence legal proceedings against parties which infringe on the SiteRecipe trademark.
(10) Accuracy of Information SiteRecipe.com, SiteRecipe and its owner(s) will not be liable for any losses or damage that may result from use of the website as a consequence of any inaccuracies in, or any omissions from, the information, which it may contain.
We have made reasonable efforts to ensure that the information is accurate at the time of inclusion. The information on this website could include technical inaccuracies or typographical errors. However, the information may be out of date at the time of access by the visitor. We are not liable for any error or omission in, or any failure to update, the information on this site and any decisions based on the information are the sole responsibility of the visitor.
We reserve the right to make changes to this website at any time without notice.
(11) Variation We may revise these terms and conditions from time-to-time. Please check this page regularly to ensure you are familiar with the current version.
(13) Contact Details If you have any questions about terms and conditions, please write to us by email to email@example.com
(14) Not Investment Advice The information on the website contains general information about web technology usage of publicly and privately traded companies. References to specific securities throughout this website are for informational purposes only and should not be considered as recommendations for purchase or sale.
(15) Attribution Some portions of this site use data from Majestic 12 under a CCA3.0 License. Some images on this site are from Font Awesome under a CC BY 4.0 License. https://fontawesome.com/license
Return to blog